Forestry graduates have an important task to protect Papua New Guinea’s estimated 33.6 million hectares of forested land which contain more than 5% of the world’s known biodiversity. They can become environmentalists, scientists, foresters, lecturers/teachers, entrepreneurs, etc.
- SFS 111 Introduction to Forestry
- STA 112 Applied Biology – Forest Botany
- STA 113 Applied Chemistry- Natural Resources
- Management & Conservation
- STA 114 Communication SkillsSEMESTER TWO
- SFS 121 Forest Ecology
- SFS 122 Civics & Ethics
- STA 121 Applied Physics- Sustainable Land use
- STA 122 Applied Mathematics
There are no reviews yet.