Graduates can work in a tourism business, government agencies, travel agencies, event management, museums/heritage centers, natural resources NGO’s and many others. They can also develop for themselves a sustainable local tourism enterprise.
- SIT 111 Introduction to Tourism
- SIT 112 Geography History Essential to Tourism
- SIT 113 Global Society & Culture
- SIT 114 Introduction to ICT
- STA 114 Communication Skills
- SIT 121 Introduction to Hospitality
- SIT 122 Introduction to Accounting
- SIT 123 English Language Skills
- STA 122 Applied Mathematics
- SLP 121 Natural Resources Conservation & Utilization
There are no reviews yet.